MyBookie was created in August 2014 and is available for a range of countries around the world. The sportsbook offers a variety of wagering types and markets to choose from, along with a selection of casino games and live dealers so you’re never short of options. With great sign-up bonuses, a modern desktop site and 24/7 customer support, this is a great option for placing your wagers. The lack of a mobile app may be their biggest drawback, but it would be surprising if they don't have plans for the small screen in this day and age.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Although on paper they accept a limited number of payment methods, the introduction of cryptocurrency payment options means that this sportsbook opens up the market to a new group of gamblers.
The full list can be found here;
- Visa - $45 Minimum
- Mastercard - $45 Minimum
- Cryptocurrencies - $20 Minimum
- Moneygram - $100 Minimum
- Bank Transfer - $100 Minimum
- Echeck - $50 Minimum
- Cryptocurrencies - $25 Minimum
Sports Markets Available
MyBookie offer odds for a range of sports markets, so you can be sure to find a wager you’ll love. They include:
- American Football
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sports
- Table Tennis
Available Bet Types
MyBookie offer the following range of betting types to its users:
- Game Props
- Live Betting
- Point Spreads
- Player Futures
- Prop Bets
- Player Props
- Totals (Over/Under)
- Team Props
MyBookie has some great features for users to enjoy. These include:
- Bet Builder & Quick Picks - MyBookie have a great user-interface for helping build your bets. They have an easy-to-use bet builder for parlays and prop bets, as well as a ‘quick picks’ tool which conveniently presents some fan-favourite wagers.
- Live Betting & Dealers - MyBookie have both live, in-game betting available in the sportsbooks and live dealers in the online casino. Both of these interactive services are great for those looking for the live-feel of a sports game or casino table - with the live dealers featuring a video stream interface and live chat.
- Mobile Betting - MyBookie’s mobile software is operated directly from the mobile-optimised browser, meaning there is no need to download an external app. The software is user friendly and intuitive, offering a great platform for those who prefer mobile sports betting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MyBookie Safe and Secure?
MyBookie have quickly become a global brand since launching in 2014. With great customer support and a stellar user interface, they have grown to be one of the top international betting platforms and as such, have built a fantastic reputation.
Does MyBookie have a mobile app?
Unfortunately, MyBookie does not currently have a mobile app.
Does MyBookie have Customer Support?
MyBookie offer customer support through various channels - with email, telephone lines and live on-site chat, your problems should be solved quickly. Their customer support is 24/7 and with social media accounts on both Twitter and Facebook, getting in contact with MyBookie should be a breeze.
Which Countries is MyBookie legal in?
MyBookie is available to a wide range of countries, including:
- New Zealand
- All US States - Except Nevada, New York, and New Jersey
MyBookie offers a great service to sports and casino fans alike. Their excellent betting interface makes wagering clear and easy, regardless of your betting style. Their site is available in many locations around the world and has various markets for international sports.
The only area in which they may be lacking is banking choices. The limited withdrawal and deposit types, reduces the options for users when looking to wager or take home their winnings. At the same time, the range of cryptocurrencies accepted by MyBookie could be a selling point for some.
Overall, MyBookie is definitely worth visiting. They have a variety of betting types and markets and are always looking to expand their selection. Plus, their sportsbook deposit bonuses are not to be missed.