Everygame was established in 1996 and has since become one of the most renowned online sports betting sites. With great odds, various markets and unique betting opportunities, they have built a hugely popular sportsbook for those looking to wager on international and local events. Whether you sign up for sports, casino or poker, their state-of-the-art interface seamlessly connects one account to all three platforms. In their 5-year life-span they have consistently provided a reliable and reputable service and they continue to do so today.
- Skrill - $20 Minimum
- Visa - $20 Minimum
- Mastercard - $20 Minimum
- Neteller - $10 Minimum
- ecoPayz - $10 Minimum
- Bank Transfer - No Minimum
- Paysafecard - $5 Minimum
- Cryptocurrencies - $25 Minimum
- Bank Transfer - $150 Minimum
- Check - $150 Minimum
- Cryptocurrencies - $100 Minimum
- ecoPayz - $25 Minimum
Sports Markets Available
Everygame offer odds for a wide variety of different markets. They include:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sports
- Table Tennis
Available Bet Types
Everygame have a range of betting types available for its users to explore, including:
- Asian Handicap
- Game Props
- Live Betting
- Point Spreads
- Prop Bets
- Player Props
- Totals (Over/Under)
- Team Props
Everygame have some great features and promos available to users. These include:
- Big Five Parlay Insurance - Place your five-fold multi-bet on any selections from the big five soccer leagues (English Premier League, German Bundesliga, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A and French Ligue 1) and Everygame will return your stake if your wager contains exactly one incorrect selection.
- Unique Prop Bets - Evergame’s non-sports betting section allows users to step outside of the traditional sportsbook, with bets for the US Powerbowl, politics, and stock market options too. This is quite a rare offering and certainly something to take advantage of if you’re looking to mix things up.
- Parlay Prince - This is a program offering an extra $1,000 (no rollover) for the customer who makes the highest net profit from a single parlay bet each month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Everygame Safe and Secure?
Everygame have been in the business for over 25 years now and have built a reputation of great customer service, market selection and a smooth user experience altogether - making them one of the top online sportsbooks available today.
Everygame use the proven SSL security system with 128-bit RSA encryption. They assure users that they only “require information necessary to ensure the correct payment of winnings and to guarantee the highest possible standard of service.” They also guarantee that no personal data will ever be sold, traded or in any way passed on to a third party.
Does Everygame have a mobile app?
Unfortunately, Everygame does not have a mobile app for their sportsbook.
Does Everygame have Customer Support?
Everygame currently offer customer support through email, live chat and phone lines. Their support runs 24/7 so you’ll be able to find help whenever you need it. The support is available in German and English and team members are said to be very friendly and knowledgeable.
Which Countries is Everygame legal in?
Everygame offer their services to many locations around the world. There are few countries that restrict new sign-ups. They include:
- United Kingdom
Everygame is an industry leader in user experience, with an intuitive and smooth site interface along with great market variety and bet type selection. They also institute some useful tools to help players build their bets and take advantage of Everygame’s odds.
They have a wide range of banking options to ensure every user can make the wagers they want and their seamless connection between user’s casino, poker and sportsbook accounts makes betting easier than ever.
Overall, this sportsbook is definitely one worth signing-up to. You won't be disappointed by their modern software, and you'll have more than enough markets to choose from.