Bet365 is a British online gambling company that was founded in 2000. It is one of the world’s favourite online sports betting companies with has a huge customer base in 100’s of countries. It has an impressive range of sports that you can bet on and is rated highly by its customers.
Pros of Bet365
Many Betting Markets Available
24/7 Customer Support
Good Website Design
Cons of Bet365
Website can be slow to load
Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets
Bet365 are currently offering a great welcome offer, if you bet £10, you can get £30 in free bets.
How the offer works:
- Sign up, make a qualifying deposit and then claim the offer.
- If you deposit between £5* and £10* you will receive five times that value in Free Bets, upon settlement of qualifying bets. For example, if you make a qualifying deposit of £5, you will be able to release £25 in Free Bets or if you make a qualifying deposit of £10 or more, you will be able to release £30 in Free Bets.
- To release your Free Bets, place a qualifying bet(s) to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow the bet(s) to settle.
- Once your qualifying bet(s) has settled, you can use your Free Bets by selecting 'Use Bet Credits' in the bet slip.
Once you have met the qualifying conditions, you can use your Bet Credits to stake bets without risking your own cash. Bet Credits can be used on any sport across a wide range of markets. Any returns from bets placed with Bet Credits are added to your Withdrawable Balance, returns exclude your Bet Credits stake. You can also fund a bet with a combination of Bet Credits and cash.For more information on Bet Credits click here.
If you don’t claim the offer at the time of your first deposit, you can do so at any time within 30 days of registering your account. Simply log in to your account, go to the Account menu, choose My Offers then click Claim Now for the relevant offer.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
Depositing and withdrawal methods may vary depending on your location, but the main ones on offer include:
- Visa - £5 Minimum
- Apple Pay - £5 Minimum
- Google Pay - £5 Minimum
- Paysafecard - £5 Minimum
- Click to Play - £5 Minimum
- Bank Transfer - £100 Minimum
- Visa - £5 Minimum
- Bank Transfer - £5 Minimum
- Paysafecard - £5 Minimum
- Paypal - £10 Minumum
Sports Markets Available
Bet365 has one of the largest lists of available sports across all gambling sites. Not only sports, but you can bet on politics and the lottery! The sports that are featured on their site include:
- American Football
- Aussie Rules Football
- Dog Racing
- Gaelic Sports
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sports
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
Available Bet Types
- Alternate Totals
- Alternate Spread
- Asian Handicap
- Live Betting
- Point Spreads
- Prop Bets
- Win Totals
Casino and Poker Games
Not only does Bet365 offer sports betting, but it also offers other gambling sites including poker and casino. These are both as good as the sports betting site, with great welcome offers and promotions. They also offer slots and games you don’t want to miss, such as blackjack, roulette, Buffalo Blitz and Fishin’ Bonanza.
- Live Poker
- Live Blackjack
- Live Roulette
- Texas Hold 'em
Live streaming - you can stream live events to keep an eye on how successful you bet may be. However, you can only use this if you have placed and bet or hold a funded account.
Bet365 Mastercard - you can get a branded Mastercard with Bet365, which allows you to deposit and withdraw funds easily from the site.
Early Cashout - You can cash out on parlay and single bets early based on your odds, whenever you like during a live event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bet365 Safe and Secure?
Bet365 and a trusted site which is protected by 256-but Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) from Thawte RSA. This encrypts your data and ensures it protected all times.
Bet365 also work with and support BeGambleAware to make sure that their customers are betting safely and are protected.
Which Countries is Bet365 legal in?
Bet365 is available in a large range of countries, however, there is too many to list off so here is a list of where their main customers play:
- Czech Republic
- United States of America (in licensed states)
If you are in doubt whether your country is accepted, please check directly with Bet365 here.
Does Bet365 have Customer Support?
Customer service at Bet365 has a high reputation, they offer a 24/7 live chat service, meaning someone is always there to help. They are also available to call for free and are known to answer quickly. Their team is known to be well-trained, helpful, and knowledgeable. You can also contact them via email; however, this may be a slower process than the other options.
Bet365 is a well-respected gambling site with loyal customers, this is no surprise with the enormous list of sports that you can bet on. They offer decent welcome offers and promotions to keep their players happy and entertained. What makes it even better is that it you not restricted to just sports betting, you can also get involved with the casino and poker.
One thing they could work on is the limited withdrawal methods, it does not offer as many compared to other betting sites, however, the minimum deposit and withdrawals limits are reasonable.