MaximBet is a fairly new sportsbook in the US gaming market, having launched in late 2020. This modernity is reflected in many areas of this gaming site, with a cutting-edge design and a well made and stylish mobile app MaximBet looks set to skyrocket into the big leagues.
Pros of MaximBet
24/7 Customer Support
Good Website Design
Cons of MaximBet
Limited Withdrawal & Deposit Options
Limited Betting Markets
Limited Live Streaming
$500 Risk-Free Bet
MaximBet are offering a $500 Risk-Free bet. You can’t lose, just deposit into your account and place your first bet.
If you win, you win. If you don’t, we’ll give it back to you in Bonus Cash, up to $500.
Important Terms - To claim this Sports Promotion, you must deposit a minimum of $10 into your account and place, as your first real money bet after opening your account, any sports wager of at least $10. Only the first $500 of the first wager are eligible for this promotion.See full bonus terms
- To claim this Sports Promotion, you must deposit a minimum of $10 into your account and place, as your first real money bet after opening your account, any sports wager of at least $10. Only the first $500 of the first wager are eligible for this promotion.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this Sports Promotion if for any reason it is voided or cancelled., or the qualifying bet was cashed out.
- If your Qualifying Bet loses, you will become eligible to receive a Risk-Free Bet of up to $500 in Free Bet Credits.
- The maximum value of the Risk-Free Bet awarded will be $500 in Free Bet Credits, even if your Qualifying Bet was of a higher value.
- Free Bet Credits will be credited to your MaximBet account within 24 hours of the conclusion of the game the Qualifying Bet was placed on.
- Free Bet Credits are limited to one per person, household (IP address) and/or computer.
- To be eligible, you must be at least 21 years old, playing within the state of Colorado.
- To be eligible, all personal and contact data associated with your account must be verifiable.
- This promotion is for new MaximBet players only. Current MaximBet players are not eligible for this promotion.
- Winnings from Free Bet Credits are non-withdrawable until the Free Bet Credits have been wagered at a minimum of 1x.
- Free Bet Credits are not included in any winnings, i.e., in the event that a wager placed using Free Bet Credits is settled as a winner, only the winnings of the said wager will be credited to the player’s balance.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or boosted odds.
- Free Bet Credits will be credited within 24 hours OF LOSING THE QUALIFYING BET.
MaximBet 100% Deposit Match
MaximBet matches 100% of your first deposit up to $150. The bonus is paid out in free bet credits. You need only wager through the deposit + bonus amount 1x before withdrawing winnings from the bet credits.
If you’re looking for a low-risk bonus opportunity, then MaximBet has you covered in this department. On the other hand, their deal isn’t quite as large as what most other online bookmakers offer.
Deposits & Withdrawals
MaximBet has a very limited selection of banking options. When compared to all the other sportsbooks we have reviewed they place dead last for this aspect. Hopefully, this weakness will improve at some point in the future.
- Skrill - $10 Minimum
- Bank Transfer - $10 Minimum
- Skrill - processes in 1-2 business days
- Bank Transfer - processes in 3-5 business days
MaximBet is not a place for betting on lots of obscure markets. Instead, it’s a meat-and-potatoes online sportsbook that provides the basics along with limited extras.
An area where MaximBet does set itself apart is in the odds. MaximBet odds are better than you'll find at the vast majority of sportsbooks, including odds on prop bets.
You can rest assured that whichever betting market you gamble on, you will find the best available odds. Here’s what’s on tap:
- Motor Sports
Available Bet Types
You should find one or more wager types that you like at this betting site. Do keep in mind, though, that teasers aren’t available here.
You can see the available types of bets below:
- Alternate Totals
- Alternate Spread
- Asian Handicap
- Live Betting
- Point Spreads
- Prop Bets
- Totals (Over/Under)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MaximBet Safe and Secure?
The MaximBet website is protected by high-level encryption technology from AlphaSSL. The “SSL” part refers to Secure Sockets Layer, which encrypts all information that you exchange with this betting site. Thanks to SSL, you don’t need to worry about hackers stealing your personal or financial details.
Which States Is MaximBet Legal In?
At the time of this writing, MaximBet is only available in Colorado. It holds licensing with the state’s Division of Gaming.
Like most other US mobile bookmakers, Maxim has plans of expanding in the near future. It is currently looking into operating in Arizona, Iowa, Indiana and New Jersey. So keep your eyes peeled as you’ll likely see this betting site available beyond Colorado soon.
MaximBet comes with a lot of drawbacks. For starters, it has a small bonus and isn’t available in many states. It also doesn’t provide streaming, many banking methods, teasers, nor many markets.
Therefore, you might think that this mobile sportsbook isn’t a worthwhile option. The truth, however, is that it does have some redeeming qualities.
MaximBet makes up for its little bonus by providing many additional opportunities to make money. The promotions section is chock-full of offers.
You can also look forward to some of the industry’s better prices here. MaximBet’s odds are particularly good on popular markets like the NBA, NFL, and MLB.
Based on what you value most, you’re either going to love or hate MaximBet. Assuming great promos and/or favorable lines overshadow the downsides, then you should check this bookmaker out.