Caesars Sportsbook Review
Caesars Entertainment is one of the world’s largest casino corporations. Therefore, it needs little introduction to US bettors. In 2018, Caesars launched an online sportsbook in New Jersey. Since then It has yet to expanded into other states. At the time of this review, Caesars operates its sportsbook in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Virginia, New Jersey, North Carolina, New York, Tennessee, West Virginia.
Pros of Caesars Sportsbook
Large Welcome Bonus
Prestigious Brand Name
Many Deposit Options
Virtual Sports Betting
Offers Casino Games and Poker
Cons of Caesars Sportsbook
Limited Betting Markets
Limited Withdrawal Options
Limited Support Hours
Go Full Caesar
Wager up to $1,250 for your first bet. If you don’t win, you’ll get 100% of your stake back as a Bet Credit. And win or lose, you’ll also get 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits
How to participate:
- Open a Caesars Account.
- Deposit at least $10 within the first 30 days.
- Place your first bet.
- If you lose you'll get your stake back as a Bet Credit
- Win or Lose you'll get 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits
Important Terms - $10 Minimum deposit The Bet Credit will be added to a your Caesars Sportsbook account within two business days after your Qualifying Wager is graded as a loss by Caesars. Tier Credits and Reward Credits will be added to your Caesars Rewards account within seven days after the Qualifying Wager is settled.See full bonus terms
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older;
- Successfully open your first Caesars Sportsbook and Casino mobile or online account in any of the following states during the Promotion Period: AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA, WV, or WY during the Promotion Period;
- Use an eligible promo code when opening your new account;
- Have an account that remains in good standing during the entire Promotion Period.
How to Participate:
- To participate in this promotion, you must place their first real money sports wager of at least $10.00 via the Caesars mobile app or desktop site within 30 days of opening an account (“Qualifying Wager”).
- IMPORTANT: If your first wager is less than $10, you will no longer be eligible for the promotion, even if you make a subsequent wager of $10 or greater.
- If your Qualifying Wager loses (i.e., the wager returns $0.00), you will receive the Bet Credit described in the Promotion Overview section.
- The Bet Credit will be added to a your Caesars Sportsbook account within two (2) business days after your Qualifying Wager is graded as a loss by Caesars.
- Reward Credits will be added to your Caesars Rewards account within seven (7) days after the Qualifying Wager is settled.
- Tier Credits will be added to your Caesars Rewards account within seven (7) days after the Qualifying Wager is settled.
TIER CREDIT AND REWARD CREDIT LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS
- Tier Credit Bonuses and Reward Credit prizes are subject to all terms and conditions applicable to Tier Credits and Reward Credits, including, without limitation, the Caesars Rewards rules and regulations available at www.CaesarsRewards.com/rules.
- “Tier Credits” are credits received by a Caesars Rewards member that determine that member’s Tier level in the program. See https://www.caesars.com/myrewards for more information on earning Tier Credits at Participating Properties and Caesars Rewards Tier levels. Tier Credits have no retail value and cannot be transferred or redeemed for any products or services.
- Reward Credits have no cash value.
- Reward Credits are valid as long as the Member obtains at least one Reward Credit every six months. If the Member does not obtain any Reward Credits within any six-month period, the entire Reward Credit account balance will expire.
- Caesars engages in various strategic relationships with other companies, which may result in the Member being able to accumulate additional Reward Credits due to the Member’s relationships with such companies – see the Caesars Rewards Center for additional information.
If any Member fails to comply with the Program or the rules of participating properties in any manner, including violations of these rules, misuse of the Caesars Rewards card, fraud, misrepresentation, improper conduct, violation of laws or any Member is or should be excluded from gaming at any participating property, all as determined by Caesars in its sole discretion, Caesars may terminate the Member’s membership in the Program. In lieu of termination, Caesars may, at its sole discretion, deduct Reward Credits from a Member’s account and/or demote the Member’s account status, but permit the individual to remain a Caesars Rewards Member. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Reward Credits shall immediately expire. Caesars shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Reward Credits.
Subject to applicable laws, Caesars may either terminate or suspend membership benefits of Members who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to Caesars. If the suspended Member becomes current on all payments owed to Caesars, Caesars may reinstate the Member’s membership benefits and Reward Credits. The decision whether or not to reinstate membership benefits and/or Reward Credits is at the sole discretion of Caesars.
- Visit https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/caesars-rewards-rules-regs for full rewards regulations.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Caesars may end this promotion at any time in its discretion.
- All references to sums of money are in United States currency.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other offers or promotions. For purposes of these terms and conditions, the “Promotion Entities” means Caesars, Caesars’ parent and each of Caesars’ affiliated and subsidiary companies, along with each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions for this promotion, including eligibility or disqualification decisions, lie solely with Caesars whose decisions are final and binding.
- Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, including gaming regulations, and all aspects of the promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities, when required. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Caesars may disqualify any person for fraud, dishonesty, violation of these terms and conditions, or any other misconduct, whether or not related to this promotion. Caesars retains the right to disqualify any accountholder engaging in any conduct deemed inappropriate, disruptive, or unsportsmanlike as determined at the Caesars’ sole discretion.
- Participants who engage in fraudulent activity, bonus abuse or other inappropriate play, as determined solely by Caesars, may have their Bet Credit(s) voided, winnings voided or withheld, be excluded from future promotional offerings, and/or have their Caesars Sportsbook and Casino account(s) permanently locked at the discretion of Caesars. These prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Wagering on both sides of a line on an individual game; or
- Multiple/grouped accounts linked by device/static IP/cashier/location and betting exploitatively.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Caesars does an excellent job at providing many types of deposit methods. Surprisingly, though, it only has a limited number of withdrawal options.
You can see what’s available below:
- Paypal - $10 Minimum
- Visa - $10 Minimum
- American Express - $10 Minimum
- Discover - $10 Minimum
- Maestro - $10 Minimum
- Mastercard - $10 Minimum
- PayNearMe - $10 Minimum
- Bank Transfer - $10 Minimum
- Echeck - $10 Minimum
- Prepaid Card - $10 Minimum
- Cash - $10 Minimum
- Cash - $1 minimum cashout; processes in 1-3 business days
- Paypal - $10 minimum cashout; processes in 1-3 business days
- Prepaid Card - $10 minimum cashout; processes in 1-5 business days
- Echeck - $10 minimum cashout; processes in 1-5 business days
Caesars doesn’t offer as many markets as the average online sportsbook. While it does a good job of covering the essentials, it could afford to provide more sports.
The one interesting thing that Caesars does do to stand out, though, is offer virtual sports. Virtual auto racing, greyhound racing, horse racing, motorcycle racing, and soccer are available in the casino section.
Here’s a look at what to expect here:
- American Football
- Motor Sports
- Virtual Sports
Available Bet Types
This online bookmaker compares favorably to the competition regarding bet types. It allows you to place the following kinds of wagers:
- Alternate Totals
- Alternate Spread
- Asian Handicap
- Point Spreads
- Prop Bets
- Totals (Over/Under)
- Win Totals
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Caesars Sportsbook Safe and Secure?
The Caesars website is protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) tech from Digicert. SSL provides top-level encryption so that your personal and financial details remain safe from third parties.
As for reputation, Caesars Entertainment carries one of the most-iconic names in the gambling business. It owns over 50 properties throughout the United States and is a multibillion-dollar company.
Which States Is Caesars Sports Legal In?
As mentioned in the intro, Caesars initially entered the market in New Jersey, since then it has expanded several other states in the US. At the time of this review, Caesars operates its sportsbook in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Virginia, New Jersey, North Carolina, New York, Tennessee, West Virginia.
This online sportsbook presents a mixed bag of pros and cons. Overall, though, we think that it’s a decent betting site.
Caesars’ pluses include the loyalty program, large welcome bonus, virtual sports betting, quantity of deposit methods, and all-around gambling opportunities.
The Caesars Rewards program helps make up for the lack of promotions. Meanwhile, virtual sports, casino games, and online poker ensure that you have more than just sports gambling to look forward to.
On the downside, the support team only operates from 8am to 12am, few cashout methods are available, and the markets are limited. We’re a bit surprised that Caesars doesn’t provide more support availability nor markets.
Despite the drawbacks, though, Caesars Sports still has enough benefits to be worthwhile. You might consider this bookmaker for its VIP program, welcome bonus, and multiple forms of gambling.